Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"About Me"

Since starting this blog, I've been researching and posting everyday. When I pulled back, I noticed I hadn't even written an "About Me" page! So I finally took the time to do it. I've set up a standing page for it, here: http://bit.ly/Tihdmt

but if you want to give it a quick glance, here it is!


I am a photographer. From the moment I picked up my camera, I wanted to learn more about composition, editing, marketing, SEO, equipment, lighting, creativity, and even bookkeeping. I wanted to learn more about studio photography, landscape, portrait photography, boudoir, and stock photography.
Basically, I just wanted to take more professional pictures.
I ended up with my bookmarks full, a million tabs open at once, and photoshop tutorials running all day. I also had both adobe photoshop and Lightroom open at all times. I was exasperated! It was impossible to spend that much time at my computer and still be able to shoot!
Other photographers asked me where I was getting all of my information. I started gathering up a list of the websites I follow, then I noticed it was constantly growing. It occurred to me that I could just start a blog and share with everyone from one place. I also thought it would be nice to send people to the sites of all the wonderful photographers and artists that have helped me along the way; win/win!
Some of my fellow photographers send me links to posts as they find them, so when I say "we" at Photography Resources, it includes all of of us. I check out each and every article before I post it. My goal is to search through all the information out there, and then offer it here, in one place.
I post something new at least once a day, so please bookmark me, or subscribe to this blog. It will save you lots of time! Good luck in all that you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment